Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Attn California Customers!

Hello Dear Readers!
I am once again hosting a Back-to-School Literature Soirée later this month!  I am still settling in on the topics to be offered, but am definitely offering a session on Ancient History through literature.  This will cover literature for both young readers and middle school (if you have high school students studying this next year, let me know). You can still submit votes on an additional historical period, so let me know what you’d like to cover!  I have had some interest expressed for Modern US and World History for high school level, but would like to hear if there are others also interested in this period.  You can email me your suggestions at rea@bfbooks.com.
I plan to devote a session to Caldecott and Newbery Medal winners, some current and also looking back at some treasures long forgotten!  As usual, I can only accommodate 25 ladies, so if you’d like to attend, register soon!  So looking forward to seeing you!
Here is everything you need to know in order to register:
51YQZYN1Y6LDate: Saturday, August 24, 2013
Time: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Place: 1306 Mill Street, San Luis Obispo
Cost: $30.00 which includes lunch (please let me know of any special dietary restrictions)
Register here.
-Happy reading, Rea

2 comments:

  1. Kentucky is a great place for a Literature Soiree too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I always wish I could come. My mom lives in SLO also, so it seems like it would be easy for me to attend. However we have plans that weekend and won't be able to drive up. Hope it is a blessed time!

    ReplyDelete