Monday, July 14, 2014

2014 Practical Homeschooling Reader's Choice Awards


Practical Homeschooling Magazine Reader Awards are the highest honor the home school community can bestow. The winners are the products that receive the highest ratings from thousands of seasoned users. Thanks again for making Beautiful Feet Books a top choice in Geography, History, Literature, and Unit Studies!
First Place in Geography, 2014
Second Place in History, 2014
Third Place in Literature, 2014
Third Place in Unit Studies, 2014

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised by these awards. My kids absolutely love this curriculum. They beg me to do several lessons at a time because they don't want me to stop reading. I am surprised how much they remember from the stories. We have only done the History lessons so far, but we are really enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete