Dear Readers, Here's something for your Monday! We are doing our first giveaway. We would like to give away two (2) free downloads of two of our study guides to one of our readers. Plus, we would also like to give away one (1) download to a friend of the winner. To enter just leave a comment below with the names of the guides you would want to be entered to win. That's it! If you would like an additional entry, you can "Follow" the blog or you can score additional entries by sharing this giveaway with your friends, but these are not required. Using the nifty little widget at the bottom of the page, you can do all of the above. If you already "Follow" the blog you will be automatically entered. So, what will you choose? One our classics like the Early American History for Grades K-3, or the Geography Through Literature? Or maybe a program to do over the summer like our History of the Horse or History of Classical Music? With thirteen study guides to choose from, you're sure to find something your students will love! Winner will be announced on Friday!
Terms and Conditions:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
2. Eligibility requirements: entrants must be from persons over the age of 18.
3. Giveaway begins on 3/26/2012 and ends at 12:01AM on 3/30/2012.
4. To be entered, leave a comment below. Additional entries are awarded for "Following" the blog and/or sharing this giveaway.
5. Prize includes two (2) downloads of one Beautiful Feet Books, Inc. study guides of the winners choice plus one (1) download for a friend. Approximate retail value: $50.00.
6. Odds of winning: the number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
7. Beautiful Feet Books bears no liability for technical failures or typographical errors.
8. Winner will be selected randomly on 3/30/2012 and will be notified on the blog within 24 hours. Winners have six months to claim their prize.
9. This giveaway is sponsored by Beautiful Feet Books, Inc., bfbooks.com. Contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.889.1978
10. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.